Tomorrow February 23 will start in China on Mobile World Congress in Shanghai, which will last until February 25th. Among the companies that will participate there will also be OPPO, which will take advantage of the fair to show important news relating to the smartphone sector and technological innovation. To anticipate the great event, the company has explained what will be the main innovations that will be presented.
OPPO's participation in the MWC 2021 in Shanghai will be divided into the following topics:
- 5G: the manufacturer will show the results of new tests. After numerous tests in 2020, it will be possible to admire the speed test with 5G connectivity via mmWave technology created by OPPO in collaboration with China Unicom. The OPPO 5G CPE will also be shown: a 5G hub that converts the 5G signal into stable and fast WiFi connections. The device is equipped with two proprietary antennas made in collaboration with industry leaders such as Ericsson that will be used to enhance connectivity in the smart home sector as well.
- PartnershipPartnerships with other companies will expand the OPPO ecosystem in the future, reaching more people with more devices than ever before.
- Quick charge: during MWC 2021, OPPO will unveil one to the world new wireless charging technology and the latest developments in its VOOC fast charging technologies. A global initiative will also be unveiled to bring fast and easy charging to every area of everyday life.
- Concept phone: one of the protagonists of the MWC 2021 in Shanghai will certainly be Oppo X 2021, the extendable smartphone capable of varying the size of its display from 6,7 to 7,4 inches.
- Internet of Things (IoT): The expansion of the IoT ecosystem is crucial for OPPO's growth and the company will provide more information on this.
Here are the words just spoken by William Liu, President of the Global Marketing Division.
For OPPO, the sky is the limit. At the Mobile World Congress 2021 in Shanghai, we will showcase our next generation charging technology and reveal how OPPO is expanding from smartphones to multiple sectors of the industry.
Those who will be at the Mobile World Congress will be able to see all the news live at stand N2-E40.