OPPO A35 is the new entry-level from OPPO and has just been made official in China. In reality this is not a brand new smartphone: it is a rebrand by A15s launched in India late last year, however this is the new name chosen for markets outside the peninsula. As this is a rebrand, you may have already heard of its technical specifications.
The device comes with a design practically identical to that of A15 also marketed in Italy and was announced in Ice Jade White, Glass Black and Mist Sea Blue colors. Has a 6,52 inch IPS display with HD + resolution, a drop notch and a fingerprint reader positioned on the back. The processor that powers it is a MediaTek Helio P35 supported by 4GB RAM and 128GB internal memory expandable with micro SD. As an operating system it runs Android 10 customized from ColorOS 7.2.
The back houses a triple 13 + 2 + 2 Megapixel camera, while on the front there is an 8 Megapixel sensor. The side is very interesting autonomy: with a capacity of 4230 mAh the battery is remarkable for an entry-level with low energy-consuming components such as OPPO A35. For now it is not yet known the price with which OPPO A35 will be available on the Chinese market and we do not know if the smartphone will also arrive in other countries.
OPPO A35 technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 164 x 75,4 x 7,9 mm / 177 grams
- Display: 6,52 ″ IPS LCD HD + 480 nit
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35, octa-core
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 128GB + micro SD slot
- Software: Android 10 + ColorOS 7.2
- Connectivity : 4G, WiFi 5, GPS, microUSB
- Rear camera: triple from 13 + 2 + 2 MP (main f / 2.2 + macro f / 2.4 + depth f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 4230 mAh
- Candle Dyes: black, white, blue