While in Italy he made his debut there Reno4 5G series, on the Asian market was officially launched OPPO A93. The device was launched in Vietnam and is nothing new: it is a version renamed for the Vietnamese market of the smartphone known in China as F17 Pro. The color variants launched are two: one black and one white. The price, in the Vietnamese currency, amounts to approx €275 at the current exchange rate.
But what are the technical specifications? More or less the same as F17 Pro, which was launched in Ukraine under the name of Reno4 Lite. Despite its low price, the device comes with a AMOLED display from 6,43 inch in Full HD + resolution and one of the thinnest and lightest designs of 2020, with 7,48 mm thick and 164 grams of weight. Under the chassis it has a processor MediaTek Helio P95 (without 5G) supported by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory.
On the back there is one quadruple camera from 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP, while on the front we have a double sensor from 16 + 2 MP including a depth sensor. The operating system installed is Android 10, customized by ColorOS 7.2. The battery is 4000 mAh and supports fast charging at 18W. In the images of OPPO A93 you do not see a fingerprint reader because it is integrated into the display.
OPPO A93 technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 160.14 x 73.77 x 7.48 mm and 164 grams
- Display: 6,43 ″ AMOLED Full HD + 800 nits 60 Hz, touch sampling rate 180 Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P95, octa-core 2,2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Software: Android 10 + ColorOS 7.2
- Rear camera: quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP, f / 1.7 + f / 2.2 + f / 2.4 + f / 2.4
- Front camera: dual 16 + 2 MP f / 2.4
- Battery: 4000 mAh with fast charging at 18W