A new low cost is ready to conquer the economic segment. OPPO A94 it has just been launched on the UAE market and its imminent release in Europe is not excluded. The device is not exactly something new: it is in fact a rebrand of the smartphone announced in Kenya under the name of Reno5 F. It will also arrive on the Indian market on March 8 as OPPO F19. In order to guarantee an affordable price, this device is not equipped with 5G connectivity.
OPPO A94 mounts a AMOLED display from 6,43 inch with Full HD resolution and 180 Hz touch sampling rate, as well as 3% DCI-P92 coverage and 430 nit brightness. Its body is thin and light: the thickness amounts to 7,8 mm, while the weight is 172 grams. Under the chassis is a processor MediaTek Helio P95 supported by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal memory expandable via micro SD.
On the back of OPPO A94 there is a quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 Megapixel camera with 119 degrees wide angle and EIS, while on the front we have 32 megapixels. The smartphone runs custom Android 11 from ColorOS 11.1 and has a 4310 mAh with support for VOOC fast charging at 30W. The device is already present on the e-commerce of Amazon for the United Arab Emirates in the Fluid Black and Fantasy Purple colors: the list price amounts to about 299 dollars (250 euros).
OPPO A94 technical specifications
- Thickness and weight: 7,8 mm and 172 grams
- Display: 6,4 ″ AMOLED Full HD + 1080 x 2400p
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P95
- Memory: 8GB RAM + 128GB + micro SD slot
- Software: Android 11 + ColorOS 11.1
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Rear camera: quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP (main f / 1.8 + wide angle f / 2.2 + macro f / 2.4 + depth f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixel
- Battery: 4310 mAh with VOOC fast charge at 30W
- Price (UAE): approx. 250 euros