A few days ago a new low cost OPPO has officially arrived in Italy which takes the name of A94 5G and which we can define as the heir of A91 on the Italian market. Today it made its debut OPPO A94 in 4G version, but not in Italy: the smartphone was marketed in Singapore and is actually a rebrand of the model known in Africa as Reno5 F and in India like F19 Pro.
The price set for OPPO A94 in Singapore amounts to about 268 euros at the current exchange rate. The spec sheet of the new midrange is the same as the aforementioned rebrands and includes a AMOLED display 6,43-inch with Full HD + resolution and integrated fingerprint reader. Under the smartphone case there is a processor MediaTek Helio P95 supported by 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory expandable with micro SD, while as an operating system we have Android 11 customized by ColorOS 11.1.
On the back of OPPO A94 there is a 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 Megapixel quad camera with wide-angle sensor, macro lens and depth sensor, while in a hole in the upper left of the display there is a 32 Megapixel sensor. The battery has a capacity of 4310 mAh and supports the VOOC fast charge at 30W. The smartphone was marketed to €268 in two colors: Fantastic Purple and Fluid Black. There is currently no information regarding an arrival in Europe.
OPPO A94 technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 160,1 x 73,2 x 7,8 mm / 172 grams
- Display: 6,43 ″ AMOLED Full HD + (1080 x 2400p)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P95, octa-core 2,2 GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM + 128GB + micro SD slot
- Software: Android 11 + ColorOS 11.1
- Connectivity : 4G, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C
- Rear camera: quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP (main f / 1.7 + wide angle 16 mm + macro f / 2.4 + depth f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixel f / 2.4
- Battery: 4310 mAh with VOOC fast charge at 30W