When OPPO has announced Reno5 4G in Kenya in February, during the launch event he also unveiled one to the world economic variant named Reno5 F. Although it became official during that event, the company did not disclose all of its features. Today, however, the terminal was launched in Kenya and its technical data sheet finally has no more secrets.
OPPO Reno5 F it is a smartphone that falls into the mid-range, but it is particularly convenient because it does not have 5G connectivity and because the brand has chosen to sell it at an advantageous price. Its features include a AMOLED display 6,43-inch with Full HD + resolution, 135 Hz touch sampling rate, 800 nit peak brightness and integrated fingerprint reader.
The processor that powers it is a MediaTek Helio P95 flanked by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory. In the photographic sector on the back there is a quadruple camera from 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 Megapixel, while on the front there is an excellent 32 Megapixel sensor in a hole in the display. The operating system installed is Android 11 on which ColorOS 11.1 is based, while the battery is 4310 mAh and supports quick charge to 30W.
OPPO Reno5 F was marketed in Kenya in Fluid Black and Fantastic Purple colors at a price that is equivalent to approximately 241 € at the current exchange rate.
Technical specifications OPPO Reno5 F
- Dimensions and weight: 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm / 172 grams
- Display: 6,43 ″ AMOLED Full HD + 135 Hz touch sampling
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P95, octa-core 2,2 GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM + 128GB
- Software: Android 11 + ColorOS 11.1
- Rear camera: quad 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP (main f / 1.7 + wide angle f / 2.2 + macro f / 2.4 + depth f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 32 Megapixel f / 2.4
- Battery: 4310 mAh with fast charging at 30W
- Price (Kenya): 31.499 KES (approx. 241 €)