OPPO Power Bank 2 has just been launched on the Indian market. Pending its eventual arrival in Europe, we can examine the characteristics of the new accessory that will recharge OPPO smartphones and other products with USB charging when the user does not have a power outlet. The new external battery has a capacity of 10.000 mAh and supports the quick charging two-way with a power of 18 (can both recharge and be recharged at 18W).
The new OPPO Power Bank 2 also has a slow charging mode, 12 safety levels to avoid overloads and compatibility with USB-PD and Quick Charge standards, among others. It contains a USB-C port and two full size USB ports and can recharge a 4200 mAh battery with 16% faster speed than a normal power bank. OPPO Power Bank 2 is available in India with a price tag of dollars 17 at the current exchange rate.
Meanwhile OPPO is preparing to launch a new smartphone on the European market. From a certification of the GCF (Global Certification Forum) it emerges that it is A92s (identified by model code CPH2065), but which will arrive in Europe under the name of Reno4Z 5G. He will therefore be the successor of Reno2 Z recently upgraded to ColorOS 7. For those who missed it, the A92s released on the Asian market has a 6,57-inch display, a MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor, a 48MP quad rear camera and a 16MP dual front camera.
- Dimensions and weight: 163,8 × 75,5 × 8,1 mm, 184 grams
- Display: 6,57 ″ Full HD + LCD
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800, octa-core 2 GHz
- Memories: 6/8 GB RAM + 128/256 GB
- Software: Android 10 + ColorOS 7
- Rear camera: quad 48, 8, 2 and 2 MP (Sony IMX586 f / 1.7 + wide angle + macro + depth)
- Front camera: 16 MP Sony IMX471
- Battery: 3890 mAh with 18W fast charging