Realme has produced a new entry-level for the Asian market that has the peculiarity of being one of the most interesting battery phones of the moment. The new Realme C12 is official with a 6000 mAh battery which will guarantee a really high autonomy, but also support for reverse charging which translates into the possibility of using the phone as a real power bank.
The smartphone features a 6,5-inch IPS HD + display with a drop notch and inserted in a polycarbonate body that will be available in two colors: Marine Blue and Coral Red. Under the body there is a processor MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core combined with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of memory expandable via micro SD. On the back, however, there is a triple camera with a main sensor from 13 Megapixel and two 2 MP secondaries, flanked by a fingerprint reader just below.
On the front there is instead a 5 Megapixel selfie camera. As an operating system we find Android 10 together with the Realme UI. The new Realme C12 will be available from August 16 in Indonesia at a price of approx €108, while he should arrive in India two days later with his older brother C15. We will keep you updated if we have news for the European and Italian market.
Realme C12: technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm / 209 grams
- Display: 6,5 ″ IPS LCD HD + (720 x 1560p) 20: 9 Gorilla Glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core @ 2,3 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM + 32 GB eMMC 5.1 expandable
- Software: Android 10 + Realme UI
- Rear camera: triple from 13 + 2 + 2 MP f / 2.2 + f / 2.4 + f / 2.4
- Front camera: 5 MP f / 2.0
- Battery: 6000 mAh with 10W charging and reverse charging