Realme announced a new entry-level smartphone which is also its best battery phone ever: its name is Realme C15 and has been made official for the Asian market. The peculiar feature of the new low-cost smartphone is its battery from ben 6000 mAh, the largest that has ever been mounted on a device from this manufacturer.
And the smartphone also features support for the quick charge to 18W, even if the charging port is a little modern microUSB. Realme C15 takes the field with a 6,5-inch display with HD + resolution and LCD type, with a drop notch that houses an 8 Megapixel front camera, Gorilla Glass protection and a 20: 9 format. The processor that powers it is a Helio G35 by MediaTek, supported by 3 or 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory.
The installed operating system is Android 10, customized by the Realme UI. The smartphone also has a quadruple camera, including a 13 MP main sensor, 8 MP wide angle and two 2 MP sensors, one of which is monochrome and one for depth calculation. The price with which the smartphone is offered in Indonesia is about 137 $ (€117) for the 3 / 64GB version and goes up to $ 150 for the 4 / 64GB version (blue and silver colors). For now we do not know if and when it will arrive in Europe.
Realme C15: technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm / 209 grams
- Display: 6,5 ″ IPS LCD HD + 720 x 1560 pixels, Gorilla Glass
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35, octa-core 2,3 GHz
- Memories: 3/64 GB, 4/64 GB
- Software: Android 10 + Realme UI
- Rear Camera: Quad 13, 8, 2 and 2 MP f / 2.2 + f / 2.3 + f / 2.4 + f / 2.4 (RGB + wide angle + monochrome + depth)
- Front camera: 8 MP f / 2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh with 18W fast charging