Not just flagships: in addition to the Realm GT Neo, in China was also officially launched Realm V13 5G. A device that goes to position itself in the economic range, nevertheless offers support for 5G connectivity. And among the 5G devices it is undoubtedly among those with the lowest price. The specifications, however, are good medium range and anything but entry-level.
Realme V13 5G integrates a 8,5-inch IPS display with Full HD + resolution, refresh rate a 90 Hz, brightness of 600 nits and sampling frequency of the touch at 180 Hz. A processor is mounted under the chassis MediaTek Dimensity 700 which is flanked by 8 GB of RAM and a storage space of 128 or 256 GB depending on the variant, expandable via microSD.
The rear of the Realme V13 5G houses a triple 48 + 2 + 2 Megapixel camera with macro lens and depth sensor, while for selfies there is an 8 MP sensor in a hole in the display. The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh and the pre-installed operating system is Android 11, with Realme UI 2.0. Sales will start on April 2 in black and blue colors with a price of approx 208 € for the 128 GB version and about 238 euros for the 256 GB version.
Realme V13 5G technical specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 162,5 x 74,8 x 8,5 mm / 185 grams
- Display: 6,5 ″ IPS Full HD LCD + 90 Hz touch sampling rate 180 Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimension 700
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 128/256 GB + micro SD slot
- Software: Android 11 + Realme UI 2.0
- Connectivity : 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, audio jack, USB-C
- Rear camera: 48 + 2 + 2MP triple (main + wide + macro)
- Front camera: 16 Megapixel
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Price: approx. 208 and 238 € (8/128 GB and 8/256 GB)