December 23 will be announced Realme Watch Pro: the most advanced smartwatch from Realme, together with the Master Edition of Watch S. The launch event page is already online on the official website of the manufacturer, thanks to which we became aware of the technical specifications of the new wearable device in detail. The rumors we had previously reported have been confirmed: the wearable will come with a AMOLED display from 1,39 inch.
The circular screen will have a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels, a peak brightness of 450 nits and a contrast of 100.000: 1. Thanks to this display will also be present the Always-On mode. Realme Watch S Pro will be made with a stainless steel case, will weigh 63,5 grams and will come with several straps including some made of leather. Among the features there will be impermeability up to 5 ATM (50 meters) and connectivity GPS.
There will also be 15 sport tracking modes and one SpO2 sensor to monitor blood oxygen saturation. Sports that can be monitored include swimming, cricket, yoga, walking, running, biking, hiking and free exercise. The hardware sector will include a dual-core processor and the battery will have a capacity of 420 mAh with support for magnetic charging, autonomy of 14 days and recharges in 2 hours.
Among the features present in the software there will be Smart Control, Date Display, music control, camera control, phone search, weather, power saving, do not disturb mode and stopwatch. Realme Watch S Pro will support waking up the display when you raise your wrist and will be compatible with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 9.0 and up. For the moment there is no information on price and release outside of Asia. We summarize the specs below.
Realme Watch S Pro technical specifications
- Materials: Waterproof stainless steel (5 ATM), optional leather strap
- Display: 1,39 ″ AMOLED 454 x 454 pixels 450 nits 100.000: 1
- Processor: dual core
- Software: owner
- Functions: music control, camera control, find phone, weather, stopwatch, energy saving, do not disturb, wake up with wrist lift, Always-On, Smart Control, Date Display, 100+ watch face
- Sensors and connectivity: heart rate PPG, SpO2, GPS
- Sport mode: 15 (including swimming, cricket, yoga, running, walking, biking, exercise, hiking)
- Battery: 420 mAh with 14 days of autonomy and magnetic recharge in 2 hours